- Celtics win on a last-second shot from Glen 'Big Baby' Davis (right). Yes, you read that right.
- NBA admits referee mistake that lead to Nuggets win over Mavericks. Do these league announcements help or hurt?
- After Serena Williams' announcement that she is the No. 1 player in the world, the actual No. 1, Dinara Safina, wins the Italian Open that Williams exited a week ago.
- KKK vs. the Hebrew All-Stars? Welcome to 1926.
- Penguins lead Capitals, 3-2, after third straight win.
Edited for correction.