The English Premiere League will make a big splash on NBC this season as the network will broadcast matches all season long. You can find the broadcasts in the United States on NBC, NBC Sports Network and NBC's Premier League Extra Time.
Thankfully we have a few "guides" to the upcoming season to give us a primer on what to expect, including a short preview from So So Gay, which dives into some of the uniform ("kits") changes this season:
Some clubs have made controversial decisions this year regarding their choice of kits for this season. Be it Everton's choice of a blue and yellow away kit, which some consider as not having enough of a colour difference from their home kit, or Liverpool's choice of kit that resemble the ‘Space Invaders' arcade game and a court jester with odd socks.
In 2005, wildly charismatic manager Jose Mourinho lead Chelsea to a second consecutive Premier League title. Mourinho eventually fell out of favor with ownership and left to win titles in Italy and Spain, but HE'S BACK, and now Chelsea fans are expecting a new era of dominance.
Also check out these helpful previews:
- SB Nation's complete English Premiere League previews
- The Independent's guide to the 2013/14 Premiere League season
- A guide to falling in love with the Premiere League
More from Outsports:
- 2 Russian female athletes kiss on podium and we have no idea if it's to protest anti-gay laws
- Swedish high jumper forced to repaint her pro-gay rainbow fingernails in Moscow
- Podcast: Track athletes rebuff Russian gay law. Pro wrestler comes out.
- Olympics roundup: USOC, athletes speaking out against Russian anti-gay law
- Russian pole vaulter says homophobic comments result of her poor English
- Darren Young coming out again shows sports world is OK with gays
- Boxer Orlando Cruz proposes marriage to boyfriend, boyfriend accepts