If you are watching Sunday's AFC Championship Game between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots, and wonder what #87 for the Broncos looks like sans helmet and shirt, then turn to next month's GQ. The magazine has a photo spread of Broncos receiver Eric Decker and wife, country singer Jessie James (who is pregnant).
The two have a reality show, "Eric and Jessie: Game On," and the photo spread highlights Decker wearing $215 jeans. Whatever; most of you are only clicking for the photos.
Decker has twice won the King of the Hardwood contest, where Outsports readers vote for the world's hottest athlete.
Photos by Ben Watts, courtesy of GQ. See more here.
- Documentary delves into life of Redskins tight end Jerry Smith, a star who hid that he was gay
- Caitlin Cahow takes Hollywood by storm at the Golden Globes
- Italian IOC member says U.S. 'absurd' for sending '4 lesbians to Russia'
- Former Alfred University soccer player on struggling to come out in a rural town
- Sochi roundup: 27 Nobel laureates, Ian McKellen write letter to Putin on gay rights
- Boycott supporters want to keep this performance by Jason Brown away from the Olympics
- Semi-pro English soccer player Liam Davis comes out as gay
- Olympic runner Nick Symmonds on why he supports gay rights and advice for athletes in Sochi
- National soccer coaches association takes aim at homophobia
- Podcast: Recapping the Aaron Rodgers and Chris Kluwe sagas