- Michael Vick is a free man: Falcons cut all ties with the convicted felon.
- Alabama receives huge athletics sanctions from the NCAA. I wonder how many Div. I programs have been punished in the last five years and if it's even worth it to have standards anymore.
- Bolt's spikes are still golden.
- Rush Limbaugh could soon be a part-owner of the St. Louis Rams.
- Philadelphia's Citizens Bank Park is named the veggie-friendliest pro stadium by PETA. They obviously missed the 40,000 people walking around with cheesesteaks.