It does take a bit of an ego and a ton of self-confidence to appear in front of a 30-foot high photo in one's underwear, but when you are Cristiano Ronaldo and are rich, famous and have that body, it makes sense. The soccer superstar unveiled his CR7 line of underwear Thursday in Madrid.
This event was less embarrassing that a week ago, when Ronaldo held a contest for the boy's line of underwear and had to delete a tweet in which he said, "It's been a real pleasure to see all of your photos."
I'll stop writing now since all you care about are the photos. Click image below for larger view:
Photos by Denis Doyle and David Ramos/Getty Images for CR7
More from Outsports:
- Campus Pride Voice & Action Athlete Award set to recognize leadership
- Diver Jordan Windle writes children's book with one of his two dads
- Charles Barkley: Players would be cool with Jason Collins in the NBA
- Gay college soccer player answers those who disapprove of homosexuality
- For college football fans, every Saturday is Halloween
- Vladimir Putin says gays and lesbians are welcome at the Olympics
- University of Richmond teams with Campus Pride to present LGBT College Sports Summit
- St. Louis Cardinals are 'gay butt sex team,' according to Wikipedia
- Warwick rowers again strip down to fight homophobia
- UConn women's basketball breaks the silence, welcomes lesbian teammates