Your Thanksgiving week offerings includes twins from Australia, both drafted by Aussie Rules Football teams; college football and basketball; soccer; and a kickboxer breaking a balloon filled with water.
More from Outsports
- Things we give thanks for in 2013 gay sports
- This year's 10 biggest turkeys in LGBT sports
- Alan Gendreau sings Michael Bublé's 'Home' for all the Thanksgiving travelers
- The effective role of straight allies is as the supporters, not stars, of our movement
- Florida State defensive back brags about gay bashing in college essay
- Podcast: Was a gay NFL player ready to come out this year?
- Donovan McNabb denies he spread gay rumors about teammate
- Report: Gay NFL player was ready to come out and then it fell apart
- Ex-Purdue football player Dorien Bryant on being gay and teammates who weren't exactly straight
- Fallon Fox responds to Ashlee Evans-Smith, who says trans fighters should be barred from women's MMA