Peyton Manning is my favorite athlete of all time, so here is my recap of Super Bowl XLVIII, won by Seattle over Denver, 43-8:
I have nothing more to add. The highlight was Joe Namath screwing up the coin toss. It was downhill from there.
If you care about the game, you can check out SB Nation's complete coverage.
- Gay guide to Super Bowl XLVIII
- Anthony Nicodemo leads his team to league title
- Vernon Davis predicts NFL will have pro sports' first openly gay player
- Podcast: College athletes coming out, the lack of out Olympians & the Super Bowl!
- With only 6 openly gay athletes in Sochi, those in closet are on the wrong side of history
- Outsports nominated for GLAAD Award, sports well-represented by nominations
- Conner Mertens story gets huge national coverage
- Video: Check out our online conversation with out football player Conner Mertens
- Willamette University fully supports out football player Conner Mertens
- College football player Conner Mertens comes out publicly.