Pop star Demi Lovato sang the national anthem.
- AppleTV (tvOS 12 or above)
- Roku (the company and Fox resolved a dispute over carriage fees Saturday to avoid a blackout)
- Fire TV streaming devices and smart TVs
- Android TV
- Xbox One
- Samsung Tizen Smart TVs (2017 through 2020 Smart TV models)
- iPhone / iPad (iOS 11 or above)
- Android Phone/Tablet (OS 5.1 or above)
- Computer (various browsers)
For the first time, FOX Sports is delivering Super Bowl coverage in 4K Ultra High Definition (UHD) and High Dynamic Range (HDR).
Today’s UHD/HDR coverage will begin at 2pm EST with the FOX NFL Kickoff Show and will continue through the game and postgame show.
You can also watch the Pepsi Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show in UHD and HDR. The halftime performers for Super Bowl LIV are Jennifer Lopez and Shakira.
To view the live stream of the broadcast in 4K, you will need a supported living room device:
- Roku (including Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku Streaming Stick+, Roku Ultra 4K/UHD TV models with Roku OS built-in; the company’s dispute with Fox was settled Saturday)
- Amazon FireTV 4K
- Additionally, you will need a 4K TV with HDR10 support, a compatible HDMI cable, and a high-speed internet connection of at least 25 Mbps or higher.
Click here for more answers to questions about Fox’s coverage of the Super Bowl.