Just a few hours away, here are some of the stories surrounding the hype of the game.
- New York Times photo gallery goes inside the Giants locker room. Where's Jason Sehorn when you need him?
- Will Leitch on the hype that is the Super Bowl. I know Jim and I couldn't agree more. Isn't it time to get rid of that extra week before the Super Bowl?
- Apparently, there will be no tailgating at the game today, as tailgating at the Super Bowl is banned by the No Fun League. But one man has started a petition to change that rule.
- KFC offers up big donation to first player to flap his wings in the end zone. Apparently, they didn't get the memo that the Bengals haven't been playing for a month.
- Maxim party draws big stars, and some that weren't even allowed in.