Cincinnati Bengals punter Zoltan Mesko has stripped down to a Speedo again in a very special photo he tweeted out to his Twitter followers. When he was with the New England Patriots last spring, he posted the below pic of himself in a black swimsuit holding two dogs. In his latest, he's wearing a very patriotic Speedo again holding two dogs.
It continues to be such an odd choice for an NFL player, particularly given the tight square-cut tan line he sported in May's photo. Whatever the reason, we're glad to see a guy with a sense of humor and a willingness to strip down.
Here's Mesko's Speedo pic from last spring with two dogs:
More from Outsports
- How ESPN and Grantland desperately failed the trans community
- NHL commissioner Gary Bettman gives lengthy interview on gays in hockey
- Putin: Gays at Olympics won't be harmed, unless they talk to children
- Eric Decker gets shirtless in GQ photo spread with wife, Jessie James
- Documentary delves into life of Redskins tight end Jerry Smith, a star who hid that he was gay
- Caitlin Cahow takes Hollywood by storm at the Golden Globes
- Italian IOC member says U.S. 'absurd' for sending '4 lesbians to Russia'