- Jim "The Anaconda" Thome (right) hit home run No. 550 last night. He's presently in 13th place on the all-time home run list.
- Yankees set an MLB record with their 17th straight error-free game in win over the Indians.
- U.S. Anti-Doping Agency calls Danica Patrick's joke about performance-enhancing drugs "totally irresponsible." Is anyone else tired of her?
- Dumbest sports column you'll see in a while? "Lakers should win in 5" but "Magic could win in 7." All other possibilities have been eliminated.
- Phoenix Mercury show another symptom of the continuing financial failure of the WNBA.