- Pittsburgh Penguins beat the Red Wings for their first Finals win this year. BTW, is anyone else annoyed by the now-stale proclamation that "now we have a series"?
- The world's No. 1 player self-proclaimed world's best player lost in the quarterfinals of the French Open today.
- Obama picks the L.A. Lakers to win the NBA Championship. Anyone else think it's odd that he makes public sports picks?
- Dallas Cowboys continue their jettisoning of talent, releasing LB/DE Greg Ellis (above), who was the 2007 Comeback Player of the Year. Why do I see another 9-7 season for this team?
- DeAngelo Hall is motivated by his (deserved) drop in his Madden rating.