Saturday Night Live took a stab at what men's figure skating will look like at the Winter Olympics if the Russians are able to strip out all of the "gay" from the Games.
Relax, it's just a joke.
Figure skating has had more male competitors known to be gay (14) than any other Winter Olympics sport, according to LGBT Olympics historian Tony Scupham-Bilton.
Hat tip to Ross Forman.
- Jason Collins invited by the White House to sit in the First Lady's box for the State of the Union address
- Super Bowl XLVIII for the clueless
- Lesbian Olympian Belle Brockhoff 'willing to rip on [Putin's] ass'
- Team USA and Norway's curling uniforms: Cool or ugly?
- Blake Skjellerup addresses his Olympic status
- Canadian Olympics bobsled team members pose in their underwear
- Kenyon College lacrosse player Holden Richards comes out in the darnedest ways